Thurawadh Co., Ltd (“hereinafter referred as to "we", “us”) has the policy to protect and respect your privacy.
WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Information that you provide to us when you registered in our website, including contact information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
- Information that we get from you by telephone, e-mail and any other communication.
- Information that we get from the survey completed by you.
WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To provide you the information or services that you ask from us
- To inform you about the changes to our services
- To inform you about the service in which you may interested
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are obliged to disclose your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce the terms and conditions of the website or to protect the rights or safety of us or other. It is included the information that is important to prevent fraud and other risks.
- If you have made an investment or applied to invest in a company via www.thurawadh.com, your personal information may be disclosed to the company that you have invested or applied to invest in. If you request a business plan or contact a business or project owner via a project page your contact details may also be shared with that business or project owner.
ACCESSING TO OUR INFORMATION
If you want to subscribe to our newsletters, we will send to you by using your contact information that you provide us while registration. You can unsubscribe if you don’t wish to get our newsletter any more.