To help you to understand the risk that you may face while making the investment, we will illustrate the risks involved in the following. Please read it carefully.
- As many start-up businesses can fail and do not go smoothly as the plan, you may lose the money that you invest. Please be aware that if the business does not success, you will not get any profits from that business. So, you should invest in the amount of the money that you are willing to lose.
- As the shareholder, you will have right to the dividend. The dividend shall be paid in compliance with the taxation law and regulations of the Kingdom of Cambodia. The dividend shall be paid in proportion to the shares held by each shareholder. The shareholder can agree otherwise through the shareholder agreement and the Memorandum and Article of the Association.
- Please note that we do not have the qualification as the broker. So, the public offering is prohibited on our website. It shall be made through the decision of the board of the director of the company in pursuant to the article of the corporation.
- We do not take any responsibilities for the success of the business. The investor need to consider carefully on the production, the business plan and the management of the company that he wishes to invest in.
- Each shareholder has the right to obtain information about the affairs of the company and to consult its book and records. Furthermore, he has full rights to use the service of the independent auditors to help him auditing on the asset of the company that he makes the investment.